OUR MEMBERSHIP AREA IS NOW OPEN!
Want to Become a New Member? Simply click on the seal below.
Join us today to learn how to not only protect the legal health of your practice, but also receive access to:
- NEW! Access to our Extensive Forms Database with Unlimited Downloads
- Full-Length Educational Videos and Audio Lessons
- Legal and Practice Management Updates
- Permissions to Submit Questions to the BARQ Blog (Bonafide Attorney Response to Questions)
- Newsletter Subscription
- 10% All Services in the non-member VeterinaryLawyer.com Store
- 10% Discount on Attorney Services (where applicable)
- Access to All Other Resources Regarding the Business of Veterinary Medicine
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed--Cancel Anytime!
Whether you are a practice owner, veterinary associate, practice manager, or even a veterinary student interested in the business of veterinary services our site will benefit you! Membership pricing is now only $499/year!
Benefits of New Members
VeterinaryLawyer.com is a completely new website to reach out directly to our veterinary clients. In the beginning our goal was to provide a resource for our retainer clients. However, for those that desire to have the benefits of our resources without retaining us as counsel can join here. Our goal is to maintain an extensive database, produce educational videos each year, maintain an interactive blog to answer your questions, produce a quarterly newsletter, and conduct webinars to interact with our members and provide continuing education credits for veterinarians. Members will find that the access to our forms database alone is more than 50% OFF the regular price of individually purchasing forms from our store.
Cancel Anytime. If you are not 100% satisfied that VeterinaryLawyer.com adds value to you or your practice you can cancel anytime, period. There are two ways to cancel: (1) Simply cancel your subscription through your Paypal account or (2) contact us and we will submit the cancellation on our end--no reasons necessary. Upon cancellation all future recurring payments will cease.